Are you graduating from college or needing to take time off? Not sure where life will take you next? Could you use a year of discernment and service? Then come join the Franciscan Community Volunteers in this long-term, post-graduate opportunity and dedicate a year of your life to service, community and spirituality.
The FCV program accepts applications on a rolling basis.
The application process consists of 6 things:
1. A written, submitted application (it will download when you register)
2. Two references (forms included)
3. Academic transcripts
4. A phone/Skype interview with the Director
5. A phone interview with potential site supervisors
6. After acceptance, background check forms will be sent to the applicant to complete